Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
09 March, 09:26
In response The Real One to his Publication
That sounds perfect..I'm all for it..Enough land to have my cats I've adopted outside {strays find me}. and chickens for fresh eggs..Gee all that sounds like a dream life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail Canty @Gcanty
09 March, 08:41
sounds wonderful but someone has to work to support this idealic life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
09 March, 09:36
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
We'll sell fresh eggs, fruit and organic garden stuff..lol

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 March, 08:01
Beautiful

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
09 March, 07:53
Sounds wonderful!

The Real One @Roksmyth
09 March, 07:58
In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Annie D-W @Annie172123
09 March, 07:52
Me too! Where shall we live? I just started my garden ....

The Real One @Roksmyth
09 March, 07:55
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Looking for properties in Hawaii, Mexico and Costa Rica as we speak🙌 Food forests galore🍌🥥🍊🥭 Ready to help detox the planet and the people⚡️