Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
21 January, 09:58
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Yes this actully does make since. I look forward to having a time line that finaly ends. !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
21 January, 09:41
I see the Flynn graphic . Someone referenced that in another post. Where did he post it? And what does the rest if the grsphic mean to those of us who are not anons? Not readable on a phone and my lap top is in the shop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 January, 09:10
We are all hanging in! Anons, how much damage can Azzwipe do with his EO's in that amount of time?

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
21 January, 09:38
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
More damage than we would like. Alot.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 04:55
beautiful graphic