Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
Just saw a post that pissed me off (not here) and I have something to say. Women were made to do the things men can't. Idk about other women's relationships but I know I can wake up, get the kids up, ready, fed, and off to school. Then I can take care of the dogs and other animals, keep the house clean and tidy while also making sure my school work is done. Then cook a bomb a** dinner every night and make sure the kids' homework is done and they are bathed and ready for bed on time. Oh ya, I also did all this working a full time job too. Being a housewife isn't degrading, letting men play pretend that they are women is!!!! I'm proud to be a woman and I ain't letting any man take that from me!
04:31 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
Tina Edgar @tsedgar43126
09 March, 05:03
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Well said! I have 4 kids with 4 years between the oldest and the youngest. I worked full time, kept my house clean and clothes folded, fed breakfast before school and always had a well balanced meal ready when my hubbie and kids came home. I missed 4 games in over 10 years of teenagers playing sports, got 3 college degrees, ran a business and always made sure homework etc was done. I sat on my washing machine many a night studying while uniforms were washing. I am not a paragon. Nope I am a wife, mother, teacher, preacher and tnana now. I am quite proud of my children who are all business owners now. I have been married more than 32 years. I just hit my 50s and have never felt more alive! I AM WOMAN! HERE ME ROAR!!! My glass raises to you fellow Warrior!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
09 March, 10:06
In response Tina Edgar to her Publication
God bless you warrior!! You know what it takes!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 March, 10:12
In response Tina Edgar to her Publication
Nice to see you are feeling great, sounds like you have had a great life. Well Done. Bless You & carry on with happiness.