James Dean @Wait_its_time
🚨🚨🚨 The Corporation of the United States is shut down and dissolved. we now have the constitutional republic of the United States back. Biden and Camilla are not president of the newly-established United States of America. they have no powers and cannot enforce any executive orders they sign.
03:39 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
21 January, 01:49
In response James Dean to his Publication
AS this kid explains. Know your history...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
21 January, 07:44
In response James Dean to his Publication
I do love this but if it is not widely known and Biden's orders start getting enforced throughout the states then we are being forced into a very bad situation. Those of us in the know and are Trumppers WILL feel the need to fight back against these illegal actions against us. And they have said multiple times they are coming for us......that puts us in a BAD position. We dont want to fight but we will I guess is what my thinking is. Nobody wants to be put in prison for an illegit order and scumbag and dumbass enforcing BS rules.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 January, 10:34
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Yes I understand and agree but we are depending on you to help with those that have not yet awakened. I have been following this plan for over 10 years. This had to happen this way to wake people up and it's happening but so many are still completely clueless which is sad so this is why it's very important for you to help spread all this information that is coming out now.
Thank you for your support Patriot, God bless