Morgana Epsilon @CAP
I'm soooo pissed...my dumbfuck, brainwashed brothers talked my parents (who are barely getting by as it is) into getting the vaccine and I couldn't even get close to getting them to see reason or even LOOK at any inserts, warnings, etc...just blind faith in my stupid, fucking brothers 🤬😭🤬😭🤬
03:10 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by CAP in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
09 March, 04:35
In response Morgana Epsilon to her Publication
Sorry. Its rough. I hear seniors only wanting to get it cause otherwise their grandchildren are not going to see them. What happened to my body my choice? ugggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morgana Epsilon @CAP
09 March, 07:26
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
They don't want us knowing we have choices anymore 😡😓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
09 March, 03:11
In response Morgana Epsilon to her Publication
Ugh.... I'm sorry. My mom is a bleeding heart liberal and will get the jab as soon as she can. Dad is a conservative and doesn't want it.

Morgana Epsilon @CAP
09 March, 03:22
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
ugh 🤬 I'm sorry!! My mom has Huntington's and always has brian issue and falls all the time...and dad is full of stints from multiple blood clots that nearly killed him...why the FUCK risk it for 98% survival rate?? 🤬🤬🤬