Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
09 March, 10:58
⚠️WARNING⚠️NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART⚠️
WOODY ALLEN BEING CONFRONTED WITH WHAT HE DID TO THE CHILDREN,..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Very sad to know it occurred and the scars that will remain with Dylan. Listening to Mia's distress as she spoke with Woody, definitely touched a nerve inside me. However, there had to have been some signs leading her to suspect he was into some nepharious activities with children as the baby was not the first he assaulted in that family. So I fault her too for not taking appropriate action. She also seemed concerned that the police had to be told. Maybe her own past comes into play as I read somewhere she married Frank Sinatra at 18. Well she didn't just meet Sinatra at 18 which put her somewhere below the age of consent. Like begets like? I'm sure information will be revealed in time about her background.
03:07 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Eric Peterson @EricPete17
10 March, 09:01
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I believe they met on the set of a movie when she was 19, and he was 49. Not illegal...but close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396