Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
09 March, 04:57
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Well said! My grandaughter just went back to school 4 out of the 5 days she had a total of 5 kids riding the bus and 2 kids in her class total Parents are still refusing to send there kids to class.I am starting to believe that there is just no waking these people up.Like someone else said in a previous post these people chose to believe one man Doctor Fauci over 100 's and 100's medical experts and scientists with the true facts. Even if I was not part of this movement I have done enough research and read enough articles to know the truth so why aren't others doing the same. Every week I send covid related stuff to my brother and girlfriend speaking the truth about the covid vax and the video from Frontinelinedoctors.com yet,his girlfriend still went and got the vaccine two weeks ago and now she feels like crap all the time.Going out in public I am the only one in my family not wearing a mask.Sheep!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
09 March, 03:33
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I know one lady who keeps track of her medical history and that of others. A few times she had to threaten nurses and doctors who thought they knew better regarding ordering tests and treating with certain meds. I suppose they aren't accustomed to being questioned. The few times I have visited a doctor, was given a prescription on the way out. Have always thrown it in the garbage. I usually go with my gut instinct. Looking forward to the changes that are coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396