Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
FLUORIDE: F ~ Atomic number 9 is Sodium Fluoride.
**Note:(Do not confuse this with Calcium Fluroride which is naturally occurring.)
What makes this so toxic ☠️?
It's a NEUROTOXIN. It kill neurons!
☠️SODIUM FLUORIDE = a combination of 2 chemicals HEXAFLUOROSILISICIC ACID + SODIUM SILICOFLUORIDE.
☠️Both of these chemicals are highly TOXIC waste byproducts of phosphate rock.
☠️The EPA (Enviromental Protection Agency) classifies them BOTH as HAZARDOUS WASTE.
❗️**My newest video--Please share to bring awareness on the toxicity of FLUORIDE.
Remove FLUORIDE from your body.
04:36 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 March, 05:13
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
11 March, 07:53
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
i figured that out along time ago when my mother in law had Alz and she drank alot of beer from alumium cans. i tell my husband that all that time v

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
11 March, 07:55
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
also alot of the older gen who suffered thru the depression were using alot of aluminum pans and foil during the war

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 March, 05:09
👍 Good post Bunny Patriot 👍

American Woman @American_Woman45
09 March, 05:40