Jonella Moore @JonellaM
This is a BOT. It takes you to a screen that says you can watch the movie, but wants your credit card. Be careful, theyre everywhere!
11:39 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 01:18
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Nana will be your 18
Nana posts everyday the actual site for the movie trailer.
It doesnt take you to any credit card crap and is the only link we should post.
The rest are like you say a scam!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
09 March, 11:54
I fell for it. I'm writing a book and wanted to watch it for research. I didn't realize it at the time. I called my bank and canceled my card within a few hours of signing up. They don't see any charges from the company yet so I got lucky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 March, 11:12
thank you - this "thing" follows me and i see this same post over and over and over again lately. gonna go block. and report.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
09 March, 11:09
This was happening earlier today and several fell for it and gave out their cc #, and money was taken. Intead of just blocking, hit the "Fooked" button under the post. It looks like a target. Admin will be alerted to it. It takes 5-6 times for it to be pressed before it is automatically removed.

Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
09 March, 11:01
Thanks for the heads up. :))

Jodi Jacobsen @Jodijacobsen
09 March, 08:49
i noticed that...Jumped right out of there quick

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
09 March, 07:16
Thanks..

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
09 March, 07:19
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
you're welcome

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 March, 03:56
How to found out Bot:

1) no own content
2) usually did not even try to post others
3) unadequate followers and following

Still Believing @bpups
09 March, 05:13
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Hey, now, that resembles me!! LOL I come on to find information and absorb it, but I don't have much time to talk and anything that I'd say people probably wouldn't find all that interesting. But including a picture of a snuggle quilt I just finished yesterday for original content LOL

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 March, 03:01
Hey admin why do I keep seeing these accounts after I have them blocked? If you know they are trolls/bots can you take them down? I don't want to abuse the fooked button but this is just getting nuts the way they are filling the comments with spam.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
09 March, 04:09
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
@administrator Kobayashi these bots keep showing up even though we block them. They keep refollowing us and cant get rid of.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 March, 02:49
I start to Purge them today.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 March, 02:37
already blocked

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
09 March, 02:36
There are TONS of these 'Sound of Freedom' BOT accounts popping up...

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 March, 02:23
sorry... know how to spell..."Thank You" lol😉😆

David Mulloy @singindavey
09 March, 02:17
Don't Fall For The "Troll's" Trailers; Watch This From Tim Ballard himself!!
https://youtube.com/watch?...
Tim Ballard Answers O.U.R.'s Most CONTROVERSIAL Questions - YouTube

We were able to get a few minutes with Founder & CEO Tim Ballard to answer the CONTROVERSIAL questions we receive. Including answers to how much Tim gets pai...

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
TANK YOU....I knew something was off....Stll want to see the movie...just have to wait till it's legit

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
September

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
09 March, 02:01
I reported and blocked 40 of them yesterday and today they're back. Problem is, too many want to just repost and do not chk it out. I have a virtual system that I use to chk on these, in case they are hackers trying to get your info, but, no one wants to pay attention. Thank you for posting!!!!