Cali Karma @CaliKarma99
I am so concerned. Everyone and i mean everyone i know is getting the vaccine. Not only that they are high fiving each other and emailing me to congratulate them. Does anyone read anything anymore?? I'm really hoping these are just placebos. Even the people i thought we awake are getting the vaccine....what's wrong with people??
10:42 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaliKarma99 in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
08 May, 10:41
In response Cali Karma to her Publication
I'm having the same issue. They do it to "have their freedoms", to travel, to go out etc. Born An American - we have these rights and NO ONE has the power to remove that from us. The "rules/rulers" are putting these stresses on us - but don't buy in....don't be lazy and conform. Be strong, be brave and be American. Hopefully we will be done with this CRAP soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
08 May, 10:37
I hear you. I feel the same way. It's frustrating. I have done my research, and I will not be taking it. It's kind of like watching someone smoke when you know it's a horrible habit that will inevitably kill them. The information is there, the research is there, the pretty pictures of smoker's lungs are out there. But it's still their choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
08 May, 10:37
Very confusing, isn't it. I am experiencing the same.

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
27 March, 03:48
Think for yourself.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 March, 03:47
It is choice, very troubling. I hear you & am also perplexed with all the info out there to show truth. Just reinforces to me why we are in the mess were in. Many just would rather go with the flow. Thinking if they are compliant things will be normal. Not true. Pray for them, pray for all.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 March, 11:24
please let me know if you start noticing they are acting distant or strange afterwards!
i have a family that took it and is so weird ever since

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
21 March, 11:55
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
In Revelations it says all who take it will become ill with a rash . I wonder if the med beds can fix that .😏

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
09 March, 11:01
I don't believe these are placebos. People are complaining of getting fever, chills, migraine, unable to stay awake, rashes, body aches. For some reason people think that getting sick from a vaccine that's supposed to keep you from getting sick means it's working. All I know is I don't want anyone with this type of logic making decisions for me.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
09 March, 10:55
They are doing so because of fear. With the new vaccine passport starting, they are afraid of losing even more. This is what the darkness is counting on.

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
09 March, 10:52
Injecting yourself with poison to hope for health. Bizarre world we live in.

G_Ranny Stewart @G_Ranny
09 March, 10:45
same here. 🤷‍♀️ everyone except my immediate family is getting it.