Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 March, 10:00
Hmm...George News says, "USE TIME STAMPS."
Time stamp = 0:37
Q37 includes, "LET JUSTICE BE SERVED."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 March, 10:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Got it...so timestamps are cool but decoding is no! :)
GM Cowboy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Lol. It's really hard to make sense of all these mixed messages, double meanings and mirrors being thrown at us. I keep telling myself to 'just sit back and enjoy the show,' but turns out I'm a 'decode' addict. There, I said it, just 11 more steps to go in my 12 step program.
10:13 AM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 March, 08:30
lol...well, I'm right there with you!
Decode addict group of 2!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 07:04
"Enjoy the Show" is a mixed bag at best. Arrests, perp walks, trials and hangings? That would be enjoying the show. Having absolutely nothing, no justice, no country, people dying every second this is drug out, etc.? Not good at all. Waiting for the Enjoy the Show part......because right now we have nothing, no matter how much you decode and or time stamp it.

END THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCAM TODAY!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
09 March, 04:08
Me too! It will be a fun rehab.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
09 March, 01:22
yep! Im withyou. going to start un-decoding and covering mirrors with sheets!