Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
09 March, 09:06
Please report and block any and all account that are pushing this movie.
THEY ARE ALL FRAUDULANT FAKE LINKS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 09:15
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
I HAVE BLOCKED 2 JIM CAVIEZEL ACCOUNTS IN THE LAST 10 MINUTES ALONE. @jimpatriccaviezel @jimcaviezel THEY ARE OUT TO DECEIVE YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
09 March, 09:16
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
I've been blocking like a mad woman since yesterday. Clogs up my feed.

09 March, 09:17
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
These people are sick. And of course they come to anonup because all the ones they want to mess with are here!

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
Someone on here said they're trying to get us to not watch it when it does come out. Like that's going to work with us ha! I thought it was just a money scam so I never even clicked on it.
09:21 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaptivatingDefender in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Captivating Defender, click on at the bottom under it