Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 04:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
09 March, 07:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Anyone else think its fucking RIDICULOUS that the highest ranking "general" we have fighting on our side is looking to randoms for advice and is listening to "us" do the research and find the truth?

how fucking sad that our own military cant do its own fucking due dilligence and sort this shit out,

what happened to our intelligence agencies?

OHHH they were compromised lmfaooooo ...
must have not been super "intelligent"

I guess its up to a bunch of drunken frogs on anonup.com to save the world, the military brass aint interested.
??

Where am I wrong?
How do I see this better?

I would love to respect Flynn but idk what the fuck he has done besides be the only face we have leading this movement, and he doesnt know jack shit either

we are on our own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Level up. This is not what he is saying. He is talking about the people who just learned that their vote, thus freedom, thus everything that grouds us in citizenship was not just stripped away, it didn't even exist. This man lost everythig for us, and he is still with us, fighting for us.
09:18 AM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
09 March, 09:34
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
how is he "fighting"
how did he "lose everything"

these are speculative and non accurate

say something that has some grounding in real life truth and i will "level up" for you

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
09 March, 11:50
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
That is up to you to take a look. I promise you, the truth will not burn your eyes out.