Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anyone getting notifications to upgrade on Android? Pushing hard.
01:01 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 January, 07:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Turned them off to prevent auto update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
21 January, 04:08
Hard push.. recently updated itself even though i specifically told it not to... now it wants to update again. Good Riddance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 January, 02:51
I have turned off my auto updates on my iphone ... they keep pushing for the updates

Victoria Zink @VZink61
21 January, 02:34
If our phones automatically update, what should we be looking for?

I caught the conversation about not allowing the update. Is the only real concern with the update shutting off the EAS or is there something else to be worried about as well?

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
21 January, 02:19
Yes. I am denying the update they want to do.

Bama Conservative @conservativebamagirl
21 January, 02:17
mine is wanting to do a Cricket software update

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
21 January, 02:09
iphone trying hard too

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 January, 01:25
Android. No updates as of yet.

Paddy K47 @PaddyK47
21 January, 12:54
have gotten 3 in the last 2 days on apple. luckily i have literaly 42,000 pictures and zero room for updates. im about 7 of them behind....🤷🏻‍♀️🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
21 January, 12:46
a friend of mine has an iphone and turned off updates and woke up to it one day updating without permission.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
21 January, 12:14
im on a iphone, but I turned all upgrades OFF a monyh ago.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 12:06
always!!!
i have yet to install the new update aince a few months ago. the phone won't allow for me to delete the icon on the notification bar until the phone gets an update. And everytime I restart or turn on the phone, it automatically directs me to update the phone. #NoThanks

Melissa Hull @Inthenameoflove54
21 January, 12:05
Yes. I have auto update turned off and they tried to go around it but i wont download manually.

McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
21 January, 11:57
Not yet.

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
21 January, 11:38
Is there an app available for this site? Having some issues with the browser verison on my phone

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 January, 01:24
In response Linz 888 to her Publication
Delete your cookies & it makes a world of difference.

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
21 January, 11:31
Four times a day for the past three days.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 January, 10:21
No on my Android.
My android knows who is Miss Boss.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 January, 09:46
Is that the update that will knock out the alert system?

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
21 January, 09:44
alot of my apps are trying to crash bc I don't update. I have a Ulefone. Curious if I will get alerts being its a European phone. I disable all updates and don't allow apps to run in the background, they literally have been popping up hourly for updating.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
21 January, 09:23
I am down to 14 more delays..

Knight Breed @knightbreed
21 January, 09:18
Ive had one sitting there waiting for 2 days

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
21 January, 09:17
how can i insure that i get the ebs notifications

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
21 January, 09:45
In response Deanna Layes to her Publication
go to settings - either alerts / notifications and you can look around and find if your emergency alerts are on. typically if you get weather and amber alerts youbare good.

American Girl @Americangirl
21 January, 09:13
I haven't seen one yet.

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 January, 09:04
No. I usually turn all that off bc I have a fixed version and I like it.

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
21 January, 08:52
on Iphome and yes every few hours... Not happening 😉

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
21 January, 08:46
yes. started last week. hurry upnwith those tesla phones already👽

Susan Morey @Storm
21 January, 08:45
Yes, got the notification this morning and that I can put it of 19 more times. 😡 That will at least get me another 19 days....

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
21 January, 08:21
IOS is pushing hard too

Angie Kimball @CaliK
21 January, 07:48
I have one pending since November that I have been avoiding. some people need to remember if you put your phone on a wifi it will probably download the update. my experience is that it is annoying to see the icon, but it is easy to block it from downloading than installing.

JenniferD John3:16 @Jenniferden6
21 January, 07:40
yes just yesterday