Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
14 March, 11:49
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Yes he did! Daesh Koon Kesh! arms convoys that were " hijacked", drone "skyjacked" by Iran..oh yeah he did. he showed his true "color" during the Arab Spring uprisings for democracy and it wasn't BLACK!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Jen @BluJen
14 March, 03:46
We've all seen the video where he states he funded their creation. Why hasn't he been held Accountable n Charged with International Crimes Against Humanity?!! It ain't Rocket Science. Y'all have all the Records quit jawin' n handle it!!! This ain't news....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
13 March, 11:40
damn son of Satan traitorous mothafucka🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
he ain't breathing believe me. got the clone to

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
10 March, 12:14
We can thank him, Pelosi & Gates for signing us up for the UN's Agenda 2030 in 2015 too...😣 It's a conspiracy theory until you look up or ask for the UN Agenda 2030 plan. [💥17💥 SUSTAINABLE # NWO GOALS]. They don't specify what it will cost to bring prosperity & harmony for ALL under 1 government. I think we're getting the picture now. #SAVEAMERICA
TO HELL WITH THE UN! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?! 🤔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 March, 08:02
Yeah Barry S the illuminati creation. The asian Cult of Subud guy is his real dad. That cult is how they knew Loretta Fuddy, etc. Cults within cults.

Mira Sorvino Sound Of Freedom @mirasorvino18
09 March, 07:16
Sound of Freedom Full Movie 2021 STREAMING HD
WATCH NOW https://bit.ly/3eiK61D
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.
Genre: Action, Drama,

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 March, 08:00
In response Mira Sorvino Sound Of Freedom to his Publication
YES THANK YOU....I'll be back after the movie!!!...

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 March, 08:13
In response Mira Sorvino Sound Of Freedom to his Publication
oh man...why my card info????can you please tell me who owns this comapny I'm giving my card info to BEFORE I do it....I've just never heard of this movie site...