The STORM is here! @voo64
My husband and I have always set up our taxes so that we get a refund each year.
I wasn't sure what to do this year. Should I file, should I not file? Asked everyone
here, only got 2 replies, both said I will not pay taxes this year...

Did a bit of research online....

Finally I decided to file......WOW, in less than a WEEK the largest return that I have
ever received in 30 yrs of marriage was deposited into my account and the deposit
on my statement read "U.S. Treasury"

Just wanted to share with my FRENS.
What a garden I'm gonna plant this year...
HOORAY!
08:25 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by voo64 in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
20 April, 11:11
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication
Very cool! We got a pretty nice return very quickly. Didn't have to pay any taxes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
20 April, 10:33
What a wonderful use for that money! Anything left over you could give to your family and neighbors. It just might be a good summer to do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
20 April, 10:17
Was the deposit bigger than the refund that you were supposed to get?

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
10 March, 09:43
Congratulations !

Happy Planting !

Thanks for sharing your happiness !!

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
09 March, 01:47
how much?

The STORM is here! @voo64
09 March, 09:18
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Bunches...