Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
🚨Prayer Request🚨
A couple I know , found out tonight that one of their loved ones lost one young son by OD'ing & then the next day the brother OD'd. They lost both their sons in 2 days. Both of them were in their mid to late 20's. They are all heartbroken. Praying Father, God that you give them strength & comfort during this most difficult time. 😢
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
esther
07:54 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Christy Connelly @connch74
09 March, 01:38
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Praying for this family on my knees. I can not imagine. Lord please please wrap your arms around them. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 12:59
In response Christy Connelly to her Publication
Amen. God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
09 March, 11:59
I am praying. Oh how sad. These times are just too much to bear. As a mom with two sons in their young 20's, I mourn for them that their lives are being stolen by this hoax and the fact that so many Americans refuse to wake up and stand up against this. This is truly a fight for our lives. This is absolutely heartbreaking. I will keep them in my prayers every day. I am keeping a prayer list on my desk in front of me and I pray throughout the day. In Christ's name I pray that the parents may find some peace and justice in this. I can't express my sadness for them right now.

09 March, 01:34
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
God Bless you my Sister in Christ.🙏🕊️✝️❤️ I cried myself. Its unbearable heart break . As a Mom of 3 sons of my own. I can't even imagine what they are going through. Thank you for keeping them in prayer. I have been praying myself too. I pray that Father, God can give them comfort & peace.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
09 March, 11:03
🙏😓

09 March, 01:35
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

Paula Goble @Palala3
09 March, 11:00
Amen. sending ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

09 March, 01:36
In response Paula Goble to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
09 March, 10:52
❤🙏❤

09 March, 01:36
In response Light Seeker to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
09 March, 10:52
My heart breaks for that family. Prayers and love headed your way. God Bless. ❤️🙏

09 March, 01:37
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 March, 08:21
🙏💔🙏

09 March, 05:12
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 March, 08:20
On it now Sweetie. Holy Cow !!!
I can't imagine their sorrow.

09 March, 05:14
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I know. I cried for them. I can't even imagine. 💔 God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

Tara Driscoll @Tara45
08 March, 08:03
🙏😪

08 March, 08:07
In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication
God Bless you. 🙏🕊️✝️