P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
08 March, 03:50
šŸ”“ VERY SENSITIVE. šŸ”“ Please, RESPECT !!! šŸ”“
šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Woody Allen, child rapist and pedophile.
Mia Farrow and Woody Allen phone conversations.

https://t.me/OfficialComba...

#ThesePeopleAreSick #NoDeals #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 05:21
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
This POS needs to be hung!....šŸ‘æ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 05:37
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I will be shocked to hear Mia is not a dude and Woody a female.
These inversion couples are everywhere, and in the White House for decades. Satan is really got us all fooled into lusting after the same sex to normalize their beliefs.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
08 March, 07:18
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
YES! I keep saying this. The transinvestigations on these people are incredible. Men are women and women are men.šŸ˜³

I cannot possibly look at anyone in the news without searching images to determine their true gender. LšŸ˜µL

It is sick and frightening how many there are and WHO the HELL THEY ARE, after all these decades!
Transapocalypse is another, Mr3000 is another.
YT took out a lot of them. I go hunting for them on Bitchute and elsewhere.
Baphomets are like cockroaches.
Females never broke through that glass ceiling...they were all trannies.
07:23 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
08 March, 07:47
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Yep! i watched this great Gender Benders video, sent it to my 17 year old,and its gone. I appreciate the other sources to search. It is appalling to realize our men were "lusting" after Angelina Jolie and women after Ryan Reynolds, for example, and they are opposite. And women cannot possibly attain the body of, say, Camren Diaz or Jennifer Anisten as they are bilogicsl males. It is why msny women struggle with body issues and men have unreslistic expectations. (no offense to anyone reading this.) What a twisted world.
https://youtu.be/HdKYyP7ok... Transvestigation of Ryan Reynolds

11 March, 07:51
Thanks for the Ryan R. I love that song Amazing Grace. I made a copy of that video for posterity. Many more in that entire family. All from what I can determine.

11 March, 07:53
Here is one chased off YT

https://www.bitchute.com/c...