P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
🔴 VERY SENSITIVE. 🔴 Please, RESPECT !!! 🔴
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
Woody Allen, child rapist and pedophile.
Mia Farrow and Woody Allen phone conversations.

https://t.me/OfficialComba...

#ThesePeopleAreSick #NoDeals #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide
03:50 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 March, 01:32
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
God has a special place in Hell for people that abuse children!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
17 March, 03:35
I'm so pissed.
Gov and officials keep on protecting those filthy bastards.

No investigations, no trial, nothing.

God is probably going to take a good care of them. let's have faith in his judgement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 March, 10:33
After listening to the video my intention was to side with Mia Farrow. Knowing what we know now about how the elite pimp out their children I remembered one of the Q posts where it mentions " who was born into it, who was adopted into it". I often wondered why the elite & hollywood adopted so many kids.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 March, 07:29
💔💔😢🤬💔😢🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
P.O.S these rich "entitled" FREAKS...THEY ALL should be thrown into the sea with blocks tied to their feet (or a grind stone around their neck)...even death is too good for them..the ONLY thing that I KNOW is when they meet GOD of Heaven face to face HE will cast them into HELL to be tourchered for enernity...even then I don't think they would be truely sorry for what they have done and admit what they have done is WRONG..don't give me this crap that they're victums of some sort...they're BLACK inside and DESERVE NO MERCY ...may God forgive me for my intence judgement..I know GOD is our ONLY TRUE judge...it just breaks my heart and enrages my whole being....WORDS are just NOT ENOUGH

... ... @Trader_Kev
09 March, 05:54
just curious...who taped the conversation?

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
08 March, 08:17
Its all I can think about. or dream about. My focus is on our Military missions. Now most are Deep tunnel rescues all over the World. Arrest, rescues, all need therapy. It can't be undone,unseen. until my last breath it is all I try to help on. 🙏🙏♥️😔😔

Just Diana @Diana19
08 March, 07:18
We the ppl have to always always keep our babies safe. The Children come first! Protect them at all costs.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
08 March, 06:40
Never like him or his sick sex obsessed movies from the start. it was avant garde at the time and promoted of course by the inudustry where satan resides. Seting the big picture it all makes sanse now. The evil in trade for flesh take souls.

Tara Driscoll @Tara45
08 March, 06:38
She was way too nice. You don't explain your feelings to a scumbag like that. He should be hung.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 06:31
FKIN NOT like us, just like I always have said, evil pos.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
08 March, 06:29
Soul stirring unless you have no soul, then it just falls into the cracks.

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
08 March, 06:16
He wouldn't weep inside or want to be dead. People like him are evil.

Jack Anon @jackylope
08 March, 06:07
I always was irritated by his sex-obsession in his movies - long before I knew about any of these allegations.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 March, 05:37
HOLLYWOOD OBOMINATION BIDENS CLINTONS LOVE HIM

April Lynn @Aprill6
08 March, 05:27
taxman63 holy shit..

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 05:21
This POS needs to be hung!....👿

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 05:37
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I will be shocked to hear Mia is not a dude and Woody a female.
These inversion couples are everywhere, and in the White House for decades. Satan is really got us all fooled into lusting after the same sex to normalize their beliefs.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
08 March, 05:14
#SaveOurChildren Deafening sounds of Silence from 🐑💊🚨NOT REPORTED ON THE LAND OF THE 🗽 📺😷PRESS? Brother & Sister with #PANDAEYES declass
https://anonup.com/upload/...
Turkish Nation TV Declass:
https://anonup.com/upload/...
https://thetruthrevolution...
Hampstead Cover Up https://www.youtube.com/ch...
Ricky Dearman Body Language Hampstead Cover-up https://youtu.be/kV5eJPdTz...

Lifetime Patriot @lifetimepatriot
08 March, 05:02
poor babies 😢 Hang them all!!Publicly!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 March, 04:56
OMG! This is horrible...Time to take the whole fU**king diseased temple down on their heads...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 March, 04:57
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Kay Tee @kmax
08 March, 04:47
so very sad. These people are a scourge. Our children are not safe while they exist in our world. Harsher penalties needed.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
08 March, 04:44
😪

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 March, 04:43
That is a sure sign of sexual mistreatment, always holding and tending to the private parts. It's a form of comfort, like rubbing a wound ... 😞

Gunners Daughter @TheGunnersDaughter
08 March, 04:10
I always knew he was garbage... For gods sake he married his adopted daughter.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
08 March, 04:19
In response Gunners Daughter to her Publication
Scum of the earth! That is what/who he is. Can't believe these pedos have been getting away with this their entire lives. We can only hope justice is coming for them ALL!