Susan Taapken @SusyT
22 February, 11:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 08:32
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Nana agrees with all but one and I am still on the fence about her.
I have not forgotten that she was talking to Biden actively when he was looking for a VP.
I have not forgotten, before that I was really liking her and what she was sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
03 March, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Interesting, what was she saying

03 March, 09:47
The article was saying that Biden had contacted her to discuss her being on his list and I dont remember exactly what she said but she answered in the afirmative that she was talking to him, and never once denied she was considering it.
Then I never saw any follow up from her at all about it.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
03 March, 09:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Normally if it is just an article, I'm leary. Unless I actually Hear the person.

03 March, 09:56
Me too but I watched for quite a while in a lot of her posts to see if she commented past her original acknowledgment that she was talking to him. Crickets.

Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susan Taapken, click on at the bottom under it