Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply
SUE Wald @SUEBEE104
03 March, 08:55
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
What about Leo Terell 2.0? Love that guy. Nothing better then a converted Dem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 March, 08:58
In response SUE Wald to her Publication
listened to him and a pastor on Hannity. the pastor actually said a color blind society would harm blacks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 08:32
Nana agrees with all but one and I am still on the fence about her.
I have not forgotten that she was talking to Biden actively when he was looking for a VP.
I have not forgotten, before that I was really liking her and what she was sayin

Susan Taapken @SusyT
03 March, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Interesting, what was she saying

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
02 March, 12:59
Awesome people!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
08 March, 06:48
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 February, 01:12
My Brothers & Sisters in Christ is what I see! Wonderful Patriots!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
28 February, 06:45
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Amen

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
27 February, 12:47
I only see beautiful human beings

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 02:54
In response Eileen same as to her Publication
Me too

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 February, 12:04
One is more wonderful than the other! #LOVEthem !!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 02:55
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
They are great people

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
26 February, 08:28
All top notch patriots.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 03:29
In response Stacy Landis to her Publication
For sure!

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 February, 07:25
Amazing American patriots!!!!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 03:29
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
That is right!

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
26 February, 05:26
We LOVE these great Patriots- It has NEVER EVER been about color- This lie is nothing but the water carried by the enemies. We are all God fearing, people who love our country and each other! Stop letting the enemies railroad us into a false agenda.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 03:31
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
That is so true!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
26 February, 05:25
They are all heros and Patriots!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 04:11
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Yes they are

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 February, 05:22
These are some of my favorite American patriots.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 04:15
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
❤️

Jet Meouttahere @jabra1096
26 February, 05:18
dont forget my man Leo Terrell!! LEO 2.0

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 04:28
In response Jet Meouttahere to his Publication
❤️

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
26 February, 03:52
I know 4 of 6 by name and the other two look familiar. Great list. I'm on board with celebrating all of them.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 04:29
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
❤️

Zara Doyle @Halicacabum
26 February, 01:15
don't forget Terrence K Williams please! :)

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 04:30
In response Zara Doyle to her Publication
I love Terrence!

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
26 February, 08:18
i would have to add... David Harris jr. and the Hodge Twins!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
27 February, 04:32
In response Angela Sue to her Publication
❤️

Larry Leathers @proump48
23 February, 02:41
Patriots !!!!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 February, 12:32
Respect! Wish these leaders got more airtime. Black History is being made in the here and now by these folks....!

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
23 February, 12:00
6 awesome American patriots, regardless of their freaking skin color

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
22 February, 11:58

Sue Sue @SusieQ17
22 February, 11:41
Whats your thoughts on Leo 2.0?

Susan Taapken @SusyT
25 February, 04:08
In response Sue Sue to her Publication
Personally I don't know who that is.

Jim Bean @ConsiderTheSource
22 February, 11:39
Don't forget Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams

Susan Taapken @SusyT
25 February, 04:07
In response Jim Bean to his Publication
True

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
22 February, 11:39
Excellent choice some of the best and brightest!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
25 February, 04:06
In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication
That is for sure

JC. Campbell @Majomega
22 February, 11:32
May GOD Bless and prosper each one of them...for his glory

Susan Taapken @SusyT
25 February, 04:06
In response JC. Campbell to his Publication
Amen