Only people mentioned by Lindi58 in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 March, 10:02
In response Lindi Judd to her Publication
Angel Face

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
11 March, 11:57
how could anyone harm this precious little blessing.. Praying that we are entering into much better times and these unborn miracles can thrive!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 March, 10:57

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 March, 09:13
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Omg is that baby holding on to that finger? This hurt my heart!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 March, 07:52
I was never able to experience this.😢

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
08 March, 07:55
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
me either
😪

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
09 March, 09:39
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
i am so sorry ❤️

amy lilley @amylilley
08 March, 07:47
In the launch position, original photos by Lennart Nilsson, 'Behold Man'❤️💯🙏🏻😎

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
08 March, 07:53
In response amy lilley to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️precious life a gift from God

Fear Not @fearnot
08 March, 07:33
Beautifully and wonderfully made!

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
08 March, 07:31
Truly Gods Miracle 🙏🏼

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
08 March, 07:29
Sooo precious.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼