Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply
Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
08 March, 08:03
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
The hacker turned out to be from a man in an LGBTQ group.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
08 March, 07:15
Was it just the Gab Pro accounts' personal info/email that was hacked? Or did it include regular accounts, too? I have friends that use regular Gab accounts I need to warn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
08 March, 06:45
I am done with these large social media sites if this is the case. Had a gab account and Parler. didnt fo back to Parler and won't go back to gab. pitiful.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
08 March, 06:45
"despictable users"

True North @TrueNorthGirl
08 March, 06:44
I wasn’t impressed with how Torba handled the hack weeks ago. And his erratic posts like this one citing The Daily Mail as a valid source. His ego - yikes.
He also claimed to give Bongino business advice regarding Parler.
Something stinks at Gab.
I deactivated yesterday - unfortunately not in time.

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
08 March, 08:25
In response True North to her Publication
If legit this IS him : this is pretty rookie / or plain subversive

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
08 March, 06:35
Oh, they FOOKED... Site is down...

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
08 March, 06:32
😁Yup. Looks like it's down... Glad I never got a pro account lol

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
08 March, 06:48
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Same. May drop Gab and Parler. Not that I use them, but occasionally someone will post a link. Won't miss it.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
08 March, 06:28
Is this an extortion attempt? Dont give in.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 06:23
Is GAB down?
I cannot get on for the past hour or so.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
08 March, 07:10
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Yes, they were hacked again.

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
08 March, 06:20
also made up of people some look like peoples mugshots

Blood Red1 @BloodRed1
08 March, 06:52
In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication
It was the pictures people took of themselves with their drivers licenses to verify themself.