Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
Q "Done in 30"

George Washington. "All I'm asking is give me 30 days"

Gen Flynn " All I'm asking is 30 days"

How Long has the National Guards been authorized to occupy Washington DC?

Answer - 30 days.

Q - 521 "[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT."

Q - 4821 - "WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS?"

Trump - "We are at war with a hidden enemy" We are fighting a ancient human trafficking ring."

Hold the line Patorits.
12:29 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply
Peter Jankulik @Shogo
22 January, 11:10
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
I'm think that's mean 2030 .... think bigger....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 January, 03:34
THANK YOU. I BELIEVE...👍💞😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
22 January, 10:04
The NG was deployed to D.C. on the 6th. If they leave before the 6th of February, would it be safe to say that this Q plan was a hoax?

And if it has been all a hoax, I hope and pray to God that Flynn was not involved. If he was, then shame on him for taking part in propagating promises that were never going to be delivered.

If it is all a lie, then it will be time to regroup and pursue a plan that is real and with every intention of fulfilling it. It won't be easy though, will put many to the test, and will require patience.

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
22 January, 04:11

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
21 January, 09:20
Flynn!
YEA!

Traci McKinney @Traci_awake
21 January, 10:50
why is the military taking down gates in DC

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 January, 10:45
I have faith and I believe Trump will be rightfully re-elected. We need to Hold the Line!!! #wwg1wga

Brandi Bischoff @Fierybeacon
21 January, 10:40
I believe God told me 30 as i was praying in the night.

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
21 January, 08:55
HOLDING
WWG1WGA

Camille 317 @Camille
21 January, 07:51
Do you think we will get an emergency broadcast at some point?

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
21 January, 12:21
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
Absolutel, From Sec of Def. Chris Miller who just instructed the Pentagon not to cooperate with Joe Biden.

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
21 January, 01:52
I've never been one to date fag but I feel confident that before January 2021 is finished, the plan will have become more clear. Nothing else makes sense.

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
21 January, 12:56
I took it as done by 30 as in Jan. 30 because FreedomDay is January 31 ....this is the first day of teatn days of darkness January 20th to January 30...done in 30 ...that's my hope anyway lol

Chris ... @PATRIOT
21 January, 12:46
I can do anything for 30 days! Come on Patriots! #HoldTheLine

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
21 January, 12:44
Joe Binden is president of the area insinde the gates of DC.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
21 January, 12:31
#HoldTheLine 💥💥💥👊🏻😎