Mark Levin @MarkLevin
04:53 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by MarkLevin in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
09 March, 12:20
In response Mark Levin to his Publication
Sorry, I don't follow fake accounts. Their intentions are usually not honorable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
09 March, 11:16
"Trump, who received 53 percent of Alaska’s vote in the 2020 election, has longbeen fixated on Murkowski."
Had to laugh at that line. Too funny he's sureky not fixated on her but ALL the corruption swamp critters..she just thrives amoungst the stuff that makes all Americans go "We Love Trump" For the People by the People may the swamp be drained forever.

BTW- I see lots of replies to you and knew you weren't Mark Levine obviously..so why did you choose this name? Are you another Mark Levine by birth right? Or perhaps a strong desire for attention you'd use another person's name taking short cuts? Something more nefarious? Do tell your story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
09 March, 12:19
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Good eye!!

Diane Mitch @Diane11
09 March, 11:03
DJT is our President is won the election and the proof needs to come out.

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
09 March, 09:37
this is not the real mark levin,,, if he & a tom brady account added you then be very suspicious you are being trolled , block these bogus accounts...

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
09 March, 10:30
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
Thanks for the heads up.
I thought it was strange that he follows over 9 thousand people.
Him and Brady just hit me up and now I'll block them.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
09 March, 09:02
I stopped giving funds to the GOP, over 5 years ago. When we still had the one we don't say his name. I give directly to the candidate only. I refuse to send money to the GOP to help those who don't help us. That is my policy.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
09 March, 08:29
Why care about polls? We, as our President, have a mind of our own.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
09 March, 07:41
It seems to me that it should be UNCONSTITUTIONAL to keep the secrets of the universe from the masses.
This is OUR world, to intentionally keep people in the dark is another crime against humanity!
It's like getting a Huge stereo system with NO instruction manual.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
09 March, 04:18
WE ALL HAVE TO SEARCH FAR AND WIDE TO FIND GOOD HONEST AND LOYAL CONSERVATIVES IN OUR OWN AREA TO REPLACE THESE SO CALLED CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS!!! Who are we if we do not research ourselves to find out what we are voting for? I have been going far and wide trying to find a senator and a mayor for my area and have found some options to replace the jokes we have now!!! Pray onver your search and God will provide a stand out for you!!!R Ricardo

Enough Already! @emdSD
09 March, 04:00
you should start clicking on some hearts and prove that you have one yourself :)

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
09 March, 03:01
is this THE Mark Levin?!?!😱

Enough Already! @emdSD
09 March, 04:04
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
of course it is... and i'm also followed by the the real tom brady. because it says it right here @tombrady
it's been a good day

Optical Awakenings @Unite
09 March, 07:40
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
That is exactly what I was wondering ;)