Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 March, 03:11
It's been killing us for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
YES. BE VERY AFRAID. ONLY 5 PEOPLE REPOSTED THE GAB THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT NOW. RIGHT NOW.

THOSE PEOPLE ON GAB ARE SERIOUSLY LOST. HOPE YOU SEE THIS,
CAUSE IT IS ONLY A COMMENTS.

GAB IS HACKED AGAIN.
04:32 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WolfAnalogies in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 March, 07:54
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
Gab was hacked we know. What else happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 March, 08:16
I was on Gab and no on thinks President Trump is really the President or they are unsure. They gave me comments on my posts that Trump is out and we are not recovering from this mess. Only 5 people
like Milo Morai said I was right. Near the end, Wyatt said I am starting to see the light. Gab crashed.

08 March, 08:19
Some people criticized Gen Flynn. They don't believe it is a military project. They don't believe Sidney has proof. So I kept reminding them of THEIR POSTS that PROVE WHAT IS HAPPENING.