Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Baba Milev @babamilev
09 March, 11:52

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
In case they don't have Telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
09 March, 02:42
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
dumb question time
who is this speaking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
09 March, 10:29
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Watch out with Dan Pena he is evil even tho he is right about bitcoin.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 March, 04:46

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
100% logical Conclusion.
Child trafficking is another satanistic "sport entertainment" which involved RICHIEST WORLD COUNTRY = aka G7 on demand side and poorest (mostly post Soviets, Asians, Arabs countries on side of supply.

Pedofiles needs REASURE that trafficking chanells remains hidden and fully anonymously. They for SURE does not want to risk their "public samarithan" Careers.

Bitcoin, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger, Tinder, Grinder, Pindar (not publicly developed Tinder for Pedo)...

It is Open Maw of Hell.

Who is RICHEST US PUBLIC?

0) Bilionaires
1) Busnissmans
2) Economy Royalty aka Landlords
3) CEO
4) owners of all media Chanells
5) lawyers
6) doctors
7) celebrity
8) influencers
9) sport stars
10) mayors of cities
11) chief of local police

See that pattern? 🤷‍♀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 04:30

To pay each other for snuff films, also, and I would imagine adrenochrome, for child torture vids. Adrenochrome is a guess, they really prefer actual murder and torture not buying it in vials, unless they can't have it the other way.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 04:29

Yeah and someone was cracking on my response about it. I was told it was made FOR them initially for the dark web, to exchange humans, and have a way that was at the time, less stable or able to be tracked, and to basically have untracked money. YEP. NOW maybe you just helped with another part of the puzzle.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
08 March, 04:28

🤔🧐🤔

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 06:22
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Well this who all of the sites i have went to say it is Satoshi Nakamoto is the owner !!! Now gotta find out who he is!!! I will post what i dig up on him!!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 06:30
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Well Well Well interesting!! I guess the japanese guy bought it from an undisclosed person that was group funded!! It seems that person was an idependant wealthy tycoon was the description. along with his tycoon affiliats. i am only assuming but that tends to make me think Epstien but cannot find out exactly who was original