Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
08 March, 06:14
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From @GhostEzra

Eric Schmidt, my former Google CEO, has a home with tunnels connected to the Playboy mansion. Tunnels used by the elites to smuggle children.

I am beyond disgusted by Silicon Valley elites. I spent my entire career working for Moloch's minions. The evil of Brotopia is beyond words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
there are several other homes with tunnels near the playboy mansion. i am racking my brain trying to remember the streets they were on but it was quite a while ago when i lived by these scumbags. i went to several parties in my younger days and these creeps would show off the tunnels to us young teenage girls. i thank God everyday that i didnt disappear in one. im going to look on Google earth and see if any houses jog my memory. also there is a quarry (not used since 2012ish) right across the freeway from my house and i bet it has underground tunnels too
03:41 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Marley808 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marley McCord, click on at the bottom under it