Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From @GhostEzra

Eric Schmidt, my former Google CEO, has a home with tunnels connected to the Playboy mansion. Tunnels used by the elites to smuggle children.

I am beyond disgusted by Silicon Valley elites. I spent my entire career working for Moloch's minions. The evil of Brotopia is beyond words.
06:14 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
08 March, 03:41
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
there are several other homes with tunnels near the playboy mansion. i am racking my brain trying to remember the streets they were on but it was quite a while ago when i lived by these scumbags. i went to several parties in my younger days and these creeps would show off the tunnels to us young teenage girls. i thank God everyday that i didnt disappear in one. im going to look on Google earth and see if any houses jog my memory. also there is a quarry (not used since 2012ish) right across the freeway from my house and i bet it has underground tunnels too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
08 March, 03:35
All HAVE YOU BEEN GIVEN to you literally ON SILVER SPOONπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ

https://youtu.be/7uSlqI1AV...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 03:26
Any PUBLIC arrests of KNOWN crimnals INVOLVED in it ALL?

Or do we pretend they got arrested like some are doing with Hillary being tossed into a van? SEEING is BELIEVING and right now we have SEEN nothing. We have no country. No justice. Nothing.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 March, 03:24
@sabrinagal sorry hun, I know it is shocking to find out all this evil. Thanq for posting.πŸ’—

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
10 March, 10:34
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
thank you love. it has been but we are in this together. ready to help heal the world.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 March, 10:42
Fill them with concrete/water or what? hrmm

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
08 March, 10:45
In response General Khaos to his Publication
blow them up

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 March, 09:57
ERIC SCHMIDT.
former CEO Google
p.o.s.