Robby Ball @perfectsliders

Here is the video
see this @ 2:23 on video👇
03:48 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
08 March, 05:15
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
😲Wow! Hahahaha! Plain view even....why bother covering it with her boot or whatever that was.🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 March, 04:24
SORRY
HERE IS THE VID
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Meghan Markle Accuses Royal Family Of Racism In Bombshell Interview With Oprah | TODAY - YouTube

Shocking allegations emerged from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey Sunday night. The Duchess of Sussex accused the pal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
08 March, 07:32
Thanks for posting the video. I have learned to never take a photo at face value until I verify from the source....and I just did. Here is the screenshot I took while watching. You can clearly see a bulky item on her right ankle.

Madden Smith @Madden04
08 March, 04:20
umm pretty sure its the angkenof her boot

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 March, 04:03
She needs to be in jail, why should she be able to enjoy any luxuries. Those poor children didnt.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
08 March, 03:57
She has been told to show it....... remember its a show which we only know about wink wink

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
08 March, 03:53