Robby Ball @perfectsliders
08 March, 01:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
Let's just hope we don't have to wait until the 4th of July to ser the fireworks. That is one thing that has pleasantly surprised me about Trump in the last 4 years. He is so patient. Considering what the media portrayed him to be, he never once overreacted or made a brash decision. Extremely patient and methodical.
02:03 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by buffaloalum in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
08 March, 04:00
In response USA DAR to his Publication
It's easy to be patient when you're in the driver's seat or when you know the plan or know what's going to happen. It's much harder to be patient when you don't have a clue. I know many of you have no doubt what's going to happen---maybe not the specifics, but you believe and know the outcome. Some of us however aren't as trusting and for us this is a living hell. And some of us are armchair generals and we think, dammit, it's all being done wrong! It doesn't have to be this way. DC is full of traitors so the military should just arrest them and put Trump back where he belongs; end of story, period, no if's and's or but's. Screw the people who won't wake up. If 8 years of Obama didn't wake them up then nothing will. They'll just have to live in a gloriously restored republic and maybe things will just get so good they'll have no choice but to believe MAGA was the right way all along.

But this incessant WAITING and not knowing what will happen or when. It's too much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
12 March, 05:03
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Hold on Sir. We all are praying together that God will comford and heal your pain. So many people need the arms of our Lord around them. I don't know also but I do know that God will protect us all over the world against the evil. You will get through this Sir. I know. Big hug for everyone today that needs one. God bless and stay strong.