Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
11 February, 07:35
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
🎆 🎆 🎆 Ready for Fireworks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
23 March, 11:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 March, 11:46

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 12:05
So ready for the fireworks!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 11:57
All suited up with the Armour of God🙏, seat belt fastened, tray table secured, seat back in upright position, ready for landing, sir! 🛩️🛩️🛩️
WWG1WGA🔔

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 March, 07:21
Chapter 17 getting Ready to launch. You Ready Patriots?🚀🙏

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
10 March, 02:40
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Chapter Seventeen 🇺🇸

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 March, 11:49
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Love this guy! ❤️

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
08 March, 07:11
Never underestimate the genius of our President!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
08 March, 04:29
I was Ready. I Knew President Trump WON before he won. But when they mass-mailed ballots, I knew this was WAR. And we DON'T lose.

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
08 March, 04:25
I'll make more Popcorn....

Joe Jay @joejay3000
08 March, 03:50
They were ABSOLUTELY prepared for election rigging and voter fraud. Zero doubt in my mind. Trump even hinted that it was going to happen on his election night speech (including the time that the phony ballots would be dumped). Moreover, they were absolutey prepared for the "capital riot" and for Pence to betray the American people.

We have every reason to believe Trump and his people knew everything that was going to happen. But knowing he knew doesn't help any of this make any more sense. I thought I understood back when I was on the "people have to wake up" bandwagon, but I don't see people waking up at all and what's more, you can't wake them with these slow drips. You need HARD EVIDENCE via the EBS.

So yes, I'm positive he knew everything, but I'm much less sure about why we're being forced to endure this for ONE FULL QUARTER OF A YEAR with no end in sight. I know this isn't a popular stance around here but I have to be honest: I am not happy with Donald Trump right now.

USA First @usafirst4
08 March, 04:02
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Spot on. You summed up all my thoughts on this.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
08 March, 02:03
Let's just hope we don't have to wait until the 4th of July to ser the fireworks. That is one thing that has pleasantly surprised me about Trump in the last 4 years. He is so patient. Considering what the media portrayed him to be, he never once overreacted or made a brash decision. Extremely patient and methodical.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
08 March, 04:00
In response USA DAR to his Publication
It's easy to be patient when you're in the driver's seat or when you know the plan or know what's going to happen. It's much harder to be patient when you don't have a clue. I know many of you have no doubt what's going to happen---maybe not the specifics, but you believe and know the outcome. Some of us however aren't as trusting and for us this is a living hell. And some of us are armchair generals and we think, dammit, it's all being done wrong! It doesn't have to be this way. DC is full of traitors so the military should just arrest them and put Trump back where he belongs; end of story, period, no if's and's or but's. Screw the people who won't wake up. If 8 years of Obama didn't wake them up then nothing will. They'll just have to live in a gloriously restored republic and maybe things will just get so good they'll have no choice but to believe MAGA was the right way all along.

But this incessant WAITING and not knowing what will happen or when. It's too much.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 March, 01:59