Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 March, 12:07
In memory of the Queen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
Remeber when we saw what looked like Roy Blunt being arrested on the Capitol steps?

[Roy Blunt]
01:30 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Publius1787 in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
09 March, 09:14
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Did you do any research on the person doing the "arresting"?

Did you learn that was Roy's wife?

Do you really think he was arrestted by his own wife?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheryl Stover @sherylds
08 March, 06:25
👾👽I wonder what crime he committed that made him decide not to run again - must be pretty bad since most of Congress are criminals👽👾

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
08 March, 06:24
Fine ....but I want him in jail.

Sheryl Stover @sherylds
08 March, 06:27
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
👾👽When I start seeing more and more of our criminal Congress members being arrested I will believe in miracles👽👾

Janie DuVall @janieduvall
08 March, 01:34
Anyone have that picture from the capital steps. I totally believe it!!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
08 March, 04:00
In response Janie DuVall to his Publication
👍