Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood Special Broadcast: A Process WILL Play Out To Put President Trump Back In Office! Not only that but Wood went on to talk about how the plan could very well involve dissolving America, Inc. and heading back to a republic! There has been a LOT of talk about that recently, and it’s sounding more and more likely to me. And if that’s the case, Wood says President Trump may also be unrestricted by a two-term limit! Oh baby!

https://thetruedefender.co...
11:42 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angelic Prophet @angelicprophet
21 January, 12:13
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
of course it will... after ALL the 'speculations'...after ALL the theories...after ALL the "wait & see's"... I WANT TO SEE, and I'll believe it when I see it. I have faith...In God, not in man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
20 January, 11:55
this is what i expect pieces fits...fir me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 January, 11:49
The word democracy was said more times by Biden today than in any other inauguaration. We are a constitional republic.
Republic-an
Democra-(t)cy