Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
07 March, 02:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
07 March, 09:06
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
Blank stare silence or blatant rejection when I mention this to people close in who voted for Trump. Guess we will be all bending to the breaking point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 10:39
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Exactly. If Patriots are truly in control and they have it ALL, what a mishandling of this entire scam. Every single day we lose great American Patriots. A single AND public arrest soothes what ails the VERY people who are suppoed to be served.

DEAD.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
07 March, 10:52
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
How could the truth even come out? MSM continues to rewrite the story. They will continue to fight to the bitter end.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 10:59
Try this......

Adam Bennett Schuff Jr is a TREASONOUS pedophile, a career criminal, etc., etc.....now then, ARREST Schiff, perp walk Schiff, try Schiff, hang Schiff.....PPV. Those want to dinate to the children rescued, perfect event to do so. Kills 2 birds with one mother fucking stone.......eliminate Schiff, show the Aunt Luella and Uncle Barton types "The Great Awakening" has begun.

And DEAD.

DANCE!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 March, 08:17
Take a peak at "the looking glass", all possible outcomes, and quantum (Stadford). I think they have a way of seeing the future through either technology not widely known and statistical probablility. Waterfall method. "It had to be this way" is repeated, often along with a high confidence in winning.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 10:04
for the sake of those still fast asleep, a Schiff Jr type being artrested, perped, tried and hung for ALL to see would be the BOOM folks need to wake up. As of now, we have nothing. I truly believe everyone knows it. Few can face the reality of the "drain the swamp" promise coming up empty.......and THAT was the ULTIMATE promise.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
I agree and want this to happen. But I was so wrong about how people think thus far. There is this.
10:43 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bootsie 1776, click on at the bottom under it