EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
07 March, 11:47
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
On Sept. 7, 1776 was the first attack by a U.S. Submarine
in American History.

Will there be a Q attack this week ?

Silent Running
BOOM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
07 March, 11:34
I hope you are not saying POTUS will return on Sept. 7

THAT IS WAY TOO LONG FOR US TO WAIT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
07 March, 06:48
Waiting until Sep for Trump 2.0? Say it ain't so!! This is crazy! Meanwhile, illegals/crimials/human trafficking is flourishing on the Southern border while we watch this never ending movie.😠

David Claflin @SuperIrish
07 March, 12:36
Is the Red October to infer we'll be witnessing the great awakening until then?

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 March, 11:48
Well then who ever IS IN CHARGE sure is making a huge mess of everything....who wants to claim that? Printing money like no tomorrow, giving "aid" to evil, having your workhorses stressed out beyond belief, but Biden's not incharge....Good God, how much more to see have to "see" to get to the end of the movie? My popcorn is cold and stale at this point.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 10:39
It has gotten to the point now that it is too absurd to even listen to B1d3n.
Yall just let me know when it is time to do something when ever and if ever the military need any help with this production.
Manuchin is a masterful director dont ya think?

Janet Love @JanetLove82
07 March, 06:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm with you! Honestly, I haven't watched the news since the night of the stolen election. I can't stand any of them as they are all lying and pushing a false agenda. I see glimps's of the news on the TV's at the gym when I'm working out. It literally guts my energy as the "programming" is so damn negative and total BS! I get my news only from patriots. I have also found that if I'm reading/watching videos all day long from anons I follow, I get saturated and have to take a break. It feels like the movie is never going to end.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 10:38
Time to TELL ALL the World DIRECTLY and PUBLICLY!

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
07 March, 12:32
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
well i kind of posted my opinion last night about being blocked. im sure im blocked more today

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
07 March, 09:06
Blank stare silence or blatant rejection when I mention this to people close in who voted for Trump. Guess we will be all bending to the breaking point.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 10:39
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Exactly. If Patriots are truly in control and they have it ALL, what a mishandling of this entire scam. Every single day we lose great American Patriots. A single AND public arrest soothes what ails the VERY people who are suppoed to be served.

DEAD.