Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 March, 09:46
George News poll, "DO YOU TRUST THE PLAN."
Q drop from 2 years ago THIS WEEK, "4-6% [brainwashed] will never wake up even when presented w/ FACTS."

It will be interesting to see what the poll says on 3.11.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
08 March, 10:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
any idea why George is "promoting" this magazine? the E is the same symbolism used in thr biden campaign

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
FUTURES magazine is an annual publication that highlights opportunities available in the Military.
10:26 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 March, 01:05
I NOTICED THE THREE RED LINES FOR A ... E JUST LIKE WITH BIDEN ?? WTF IS UP WITH THAT !! ??? WWG1WGA WW

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
08 March, 10:34
my question was about the letter E. that same symbolism was used in Joe Bidens Campaign and people said it was symbolism for Communism

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 March, 01:05
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
EXACTLY I NOTICED THIS TOO !!