Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
08 March, 09:38
SCAMMER!!!!! THIS MOVIE IS NOT ON THIS SITE!!!!! IF YOU SIGN UP, YOU MUST PROVIDE A CC (WHICH THEY SAY THEY WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR 5 DAYS) BUT THEY CHARGE YOU IMMEDIATELY............AND, WHEN YOU DO A SEARCH FOR THE MOVIE, IT IS NOT THERE!!! I ACTUALLY FELL FOR THIS CON MAN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
The tell was the word "start". When I saw that I passed!
10:08 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
08 March, 10:17
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
well, I thought at first hey, it has some movies that I'd be interested in, so I thought cool, I can see this and some others so I signed up. Next after signing up it said "validate your email with the link we sent" No link sent, just an email saying "Thank you for upgrading your acct to our Premium pkg" which I didn't, then when I tried to login it said invalid login credentials......then nxt email was a receipt for charges. It was suppose to be a "FREE Trial".......reported them to my cc company and then clicked on the email tab which took me to my "account page"....I searched for the movie.....no such movie in their database, then clicked on a random movie and asked to sign in to watch, when i tried, once again got invalid login credentials.....I was able to "cancel" membership however.......lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 March, 10:21
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
It seems these day you can't trust anyone. The word "start" watching here told me there was going to be a fee and I dont give anyone that info unless its jmbullion to purchase more silver!!