Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
SCAMMER!!!!! THIS MOVIE IS NOT ON THIS SITE!!!!! IF YOU SIGN UP, YOU MUST PROVIDE A CC (WHICH THEY SAY THEY WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR 5 DAYS) BUT THEY CHARGE YOU IMMEDIATELY............AND, WHEN YOU DO A SEARCH FOR THE MOVIE, IT IS NOT THERE!!! I ACTUALLY FELL FOR THIS CON MAN
09:38 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
08 March, 11:44
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Discernment needed, the movie has not been released yet, that is a dead giveaway that it is not available to watch anywhere. Sorry for your troubles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
08 March, 11:54
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
No trouble.....I know it hasn't been released, but there are so many that will just repost w/o chking first.....I try and save them the trouble, plus I have a virtual system in place just for that reason. (I love playing with scammers who call and say my system has been compromised, or the refund scammers. I had an absolute blast with a group of them yesterday. I think by the time I was done they were pi$$ing themselves) lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
08 March, 11:35
Theres always somebody looking to make a $
off orhers work and beliefs 😡😡😡
We all knownwhat Karma is....

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
08 March, 11:39
In response Lion ess to her Publication
yeah, I use a virtual setup when I check these out, just in case it's a hacker/scammer.........I learned the hard way......

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 March, 10:59
It started playing ... then the pop-up! You are right... it IS a SCAM :/

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 March, 10:08
The tell was the word "start". When I saw that I passed!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
08 March, 10:17
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
well, I thought at first hey, it has some movies that I'd be interested in, so I thought cool, I can see this and some others so I signed up. Next after signing up it said "validate your email with the link we sent" No link sent, just an email saying "Thank you for upgrading your acct to our Premium pkg" which I didn't, then when I tried to login it said invalid login credentials......then nxt email was a receipt for charges. It was suppose to be a "FREE Trial".......reported them to my cc company and then clicked on the email tab which took me to my "account page"....I searched for the movie.....no such movie in their database, then clicked on a random movie and asked to sign in to watch, when i tried, once again got invalid login credentials.....I was able to "cancel" membership however.......lol

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
08 March, 09:39
Good to know, thanks!