Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
28 February, 02:25
I miss our President. Not just because he's our president, but because he has become part of my family. I have come to love and respect him and I hope I get the chance to meet him so I can hug him and tell him how truly grateful I am that God put his finger on him, that he sacrificed everything to do Gods work. I am incredibly amazed by him. To say I miss him is a gross understatement. My words seem to fail me for the insurmountable amount of emotion that describes my gratitude. He is saving our children. He is righting the wrongs in this country, in this world. He is standing up to the satanic cabal. He is giving America back to the people. Pray! For his protection, as well as his families. Pray for those behind the scenes that've been working alongside him for decades in preparation for what is coming. Pray for our operators & military. Pray for the pipe hitters. Pray that Americans doesn't fall back into their lazy complacency. Pray we never allow this again. Pray for Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sierra Victor, click on at the bottom under it