Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
I miss our President. Not just because he's our president, but because he has become part of my family. I have come to love and respect him and I hope I get the chance to meet him so I can hug him and tell him how truly grateful I am that God put his finger on him, that he sacrificed everything to do Gods work. I am incredibly amazed by him. To say I miss him is a gross understatement. My words seem to fail me for the insurmountable amount of emotion that describes my gratitude. He is saving our children. He is righting the wrongs in this country, in this world. He is standing up to the satanic cabal. He is giving America back to the people. Pray! For his protection, as well as his families. Pray for those behind the scenes that've been working alongside him for decades in preparation for what is coming. Pray for our operators & military. Pray for the pipe hitters. Pray that Americans doesn't fall back into their lazy complacency. Pray we never allow this again. Pray for Trump.
02:25 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGCreeps in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 March, 11:47
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
Ditto!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
08 March, 10:47
Couldn't have said it better myself. Bravo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
08 March, 10:24
I so totally feel the same way!!! ❤️🙏🏻

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 March, 10:02
Wonderfully said. Thank you.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
08 March, 09:56
Totally agree with you, I love DJT so much and the amazing thing is, it isn't just Americans who love this man and what he stands for, he is loved all over the world.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 March, 09:16
Beautifully said. You are speaking for 80 million of us. Covering our POTUS in prayer is giving him a spiritual hug! 🥰

McMusic Servant @Zarasonari
08 March, 09:12
I feel that millions of people have the very same emotions for our President, and I thank you Epi Aka OGCreeps for putting them all into words. Thank you! 100% Agree!

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
08 March, 08:43
Same sentiment here, people have no idea yet what this man has done for humanity.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
08 March, 08:38
i feel the same

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
28 February, 02:29