Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
WOLF Pawnee @RMFCo1822Ltd
08 March, 01:09
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Military is ON the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
08 March, 10:39
Goes to the military now I think

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
08 March, 10:31
What do we do when all else fails? This my friends is why our forefathers gave us the 2nd Amendment. All peaceable negotiations have failed. My guess is that most will sit around posting irrelevant crap on the internet rather than organizing. Soon you will have no patform to voice anything. The people will be sitting around dumbfounded eating synthetic food waiting for the next government demand of you. Unless the people rise with a viable solution it truly is over for freedom of man.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 March, 10:00

AngelJo AngelJo @AngelJo444
08 March, 10:00
AND HERE WE GO!