Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
This was really hard for me! I laughed at those that said it was an inside job! I couldnt wrap my head around it. When I found out it was true I was so mad! I slso felt lije s tital idiot, my son thought I had lost my mind! He thinks I hsve been lured in to the Q movement! I have been awake 2 years. I went down the Weiner l laptop hole! Then it was sex trafficing. Then got into Q. I have always been a Trump supporter! Voted for him because he was not a politian! I try and redpill as many as I can, my don is on the fence, my daughter is all in. But even when they declassed the 9/11 information my son has a hard time believing. Now I dont just go along with what is being said! Have to slways verify and dont trust ehsts being said! Prayers to you all! Sorry to all those that knew we took diwn the towers, you have been vindicated! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️🦅
09:42 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wolfy62 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith Whitehead, click on at the bottom under it