Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Platte River @Seds4
08 March, 09:51
In response ana coelho to her Publication
It is amazing how people don't know the true history about WW2. We cut off Japan's oil supply, and they retaliated. Henry Ford had autofactories in Germany that after the war he sued the US in court for damages and won.
Look at how all the euripean bloodlines have been interlaced for centuries.
This is why I am ready for it to end!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
08 March, 09:42
This was really hard for me! I laughed at those that said it was an inside job! I couldnt wrap my head around it. When I found out it was true I was so mad! I slso felt lije s tital idiot, my son thought I had lost my mind! He thinks I hsve been lured in to the Q movement! I have been awake 2 years. I went down the Weiner l laptop hole! Then it was sex trafficing. Then got into Q. I have always been a Trump supporter! Voted for him because he was not a politian! I try and redpill as many as I can, my don is on the fence, my daughter is all in. But even when they declassed the 9/11 information my son has a hard time believing. Now I dont just go along with what is being said! Have to slways verify and dont trust ehsts being said! Prayers to you all! Sorry to all those that knew we took diwn the towers, you have been vindicated! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 March, 09:03
For a couple of weeks recently I kept thinking what is going to be that 9/11 event to stop NESARA GESARA from happening this time? I realized we've been going through one big 911 moment for the past year. But surely it seems we're going to have some climactic event. I do know we are in for an NDE to wake up the masses… The constant state of heightened awareness has definitely drained my adrenal glands for sure.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 March, 09:01
I remember how I felt when I had to contemplate Titanic! When you talk to someone about that subject, they don't want to hear that. I didn't either.