MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
One of the reasons we need to destroy the cabal!!!!!!! Clip from the movie "The Island"

What is an Echo Generation? Organ harvesting?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm worried to show you all this. But here we are.

THEY PUT IT ALL RIGHT IN YOUR FACES

RedPillPharmacy 💊
DismantlingTheCabal
09:34 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Angie Kimball @CaliK
08 March, 04:57
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I have been rewatching The A-Team and looking at Mr. T's necklaces as they change from show to show. Crosses, pentagram, the number 7 and an outline that looks a lot like the mason's symbol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
08 March, 02:10
I read somewhere a while back that they have to show us what they actually do, anybody else know more about that? I can't remember if it was the illuminati or just satanists in general.Something like they have to tell us even if it's just by putting it in movies/books/music videos or whatever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
08 March, 03:11
In response larry mcintire to his Publication
They need consent.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 March, 12:38
Thank you for showing us this. We need to know the Truth. Those of us who found are way here will hold the Truth for everybody.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 March, 12:26
Yes. I saw this film and oddly now, everything I see -- I over think it, saw a triangle pin lapel (pizza) on main character in "Murder, She Wrote", that's got to be from 70's. Then another mystery from the 80's used a rug with a wiggly spirl on it, pedo art. Is everything been a "ha-ha-in-your face" from Hollywood?

Lisa Krohn @GraceGal220
08 March, 11:35
And also the 1978 movie Coma.
These people are sick...& they flaunt it in our faces. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Coma (Theatrical Trailer) - YouTube

Written and Directed by Michael Crichton.Based upon a novel by Robin Cook.Original Music by Jerry Goldsmith.Cast: Michael Douglas, Geneviève Bujold, Richard ...

Robin Lages @Robinbird
08 March, 11:29
Yes this movie was a prediction of the future. when I first saw the movie the underground facility seemed like fiction. Now It makes you wonder if its 100% truth.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 11:16
Thanks for sharing. Hope we see PUBLIC and MASS arrests today. It is past time to start the "Great Awakening". Without PUBLIC justice we have no country. We were promised a drained swamp and we are buckled up and ready to SEE it!

DANCE!

Denise Gee @Aynaia
08 March, 11:03
Everything they do they put into Hollywood. Ever since my Awakening date i can "see" the messages in TV & Movies.
See it was the best plan they could come up with in a War they had no chance of winning, they already knew from the beginning this time would come.
The entire point is to make people BELIEVE the TRUTH is "memtal illness", crazy talk, so that whenever someone DOES speak up about it there not believed, it also has the distinct advantage of turning as many souls as possible worldwide AWAY from God in the end.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 March, 10:53
just disgusting 🤬