Jim Caviezel Sound of Freedom @jim_caviezel
Sound of Freedom 2020 Movie (Full Versoin) Streaming HD
Link : https://t.co/IR2ZhoEbo3?so...

The Sound of Freedom is the telling of the real life fight against child trafficking. The movie documents the stories of real people who fight child trafficking. It depicts the real life reconnaissance, raids, and liberation of children to rescue them from global sex trafficking. It is produced by Eduardo Verástegui who also plays the part of “Paul”, a fellow warrior against child trafficking. Directed by Alejandro Monteverde and filmed in Cartagena, Colombia the Sound of Freedom is expected to be released in 2020.

Jim Caviezel on The Sound of Freedom
Jim Caviezel told the Desert News that his role in The Sound of Freedom is “..the second most important film I have ever done”. This role only surpassed in the actor’s opinion by his role in “The Passion of the Christ”. He went on to say “It’s going to affect the saving of a lot of children..”
08:31 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by jim_caviezel in this post can reply
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
08 March, 10:31
In response Jim Caviezel Sound of Freedom to his Publication
I am crying !!!!!!!!!!!! Father PLEASE WAKE them up even with the UGLY TRUE pictures, because they do NOT think this is happening to ALL our babies ! IF I have to rent a big pop up theater thing I am WILLING to show this in parks ot wherever we can SHOW THE PROF !!!! Popup drive ins !!!!!! Make sure to ger permits as in family movie night !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
08 March, 09:59
Thank you Jim for putting hiur amazing, god given talemt into projects like Sound of Freedom and Passion of the Christ. I cant wait for this movie to be released.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Jek @Mjekel
08 March, 09:55
Saw a trailer on it. looks like a Definite must see!!!!

Cob Cob @Colob123
08 March, 09:34
Link isn't working right now.
THANK YOU for working on these projects.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
08 March, 09:23
I am looking forward to seeing it! Thank you for walking the narrow path in your line of work!😘

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
08 March, 09:02
So grateful you work on projects that inspire and help people to learn what is real, pressing into life & love, and what it means to live a life of meaning that has real value and purpose, that sacrifices everything for Love’s sake in Jesus. From the Passion, the Star Project, and Tim Ballard’s testimony of bringing children out of darkness into the light. What its all about! The meaning behind it all. ~ Laying our lives down for one another. ~ Thank you!! 💕