MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
ExQuse Me T Mobile 🛑🛑🛑✋✋✋✋

Where is the checkbox for employers discriminating against me for being white?
08:14 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 04:23
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
What should piss people off the very most, is the fact these same garbage dumpsters of human beings, traffick kids of all colors. WHO runs that op? PEDO, Secret society type, am I right or am I right on time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
08 March, 02:18
It's funny that they think racism is bad yet they tell people to be "less white" which is in fact racist. I'm really sick of all the race crap, they keep pushing that on us when it's actually a very small issue. Most people judge others by their actions, not their skin color. That's how I've always felt anyway. There are good and bad people of every race, I don't know what makes the individual turn out to be good or bad but I am positive it isn't the color of their skin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Mello Q++ @mellobop
08 March, 08:47
too bad they can't spell

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
08 March, 08:16
wowww....