Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
08 March, 11:41
In response ana coelho to her Publication
i dont agree. respectfuly. i reached someone yesterday in fact. im bot going to stop trying to help others realize. we dont know exactly when the axe is gonna fall anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
08 March, 09:12
Paradigm shift with cognitive dissonance coming for those still living in a 3D world covering their eyes and ears to know truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
08 March, 09:06
a huge number of people know mothing because they don't know there is other sources than the MSM to find out what is going on. there has to be EBS or control over the MSM to show people the truth.

Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 March, 09:02
It is Time for Shock and Awe folks "Game Over"

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 March, 06:50
Geat advice. I don't even want to fooking try anymore. Let their jaws hit the floor, smile, and walk away.