John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
You have been told your whole life that the Amazon are the lungs of the world, that like so much else now days was a lie. You could remove every single tree from the earth and you would be able to breathe just fine. You know why? The OCEAN. The ocean contains more plant life than the entire land mass of the earth. It makes 75% of the oxygen we breathe and also contains the world's largest ecosystem. God knew that man would fish the waters and chop the trees so he put it where man could not interfer, deep in the ocean in a place we call the midnight zone. We are not going to starve or die of carbon dioxide or global warming, those are all lies. God made the world so it would provide for us no matter how stupid we became. We will end as human beings and become something much greater long before God stops providing.
06:46 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Steve Murray @Stevie
11 March, 07:27
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Joining lots of dots today. This is obviously why Gislane Maxwell, her submarine company and TerraMar Project wanted to explore and own the oceans under the disguise of conservation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 06:28
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
There is a lot more to that also. Check out my post on server farms on the bottom of the ocean. Google is doing this right now. I am sure in a much larger scale than I was able to prove.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 March, 01:39
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
God is so good just absolutely unbelievably remarkable and all the glory goes to him

11 March, 02:40
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Amen to that!