Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
16 February, 08:41
Guys and Gals, I need help. My wife is a teacher and she's being told by the Sheep to get the vaccine. I need a short, complete video or some evidence that I can point to her that the vaccine is not safe for humans. Can anyone help me. Thanks and God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
It is passed my bedtime so I can't search for a video but I can give you the prayer that I pray over my defenseless young grandchildren as well as all my other loved ones: "Dear Heavenly Father please build an insurmountable hedge of protection around all my children & grandchildren etc and seal them in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Plus dear Heavenly Father please miraculously stop all poisos and toxins from entering the bodies of my loved ones. In Jesus name, amen." Check out Dr Chrisiane Northup.
04:49 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dianeross48 in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
08 March, 04:50
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Correction: poisons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396